BUSINESS SERVICES – PROJECT MANAGEMENT
Project Management is an integral part of your business. From the smallest to the largest project, knowing how to plan, strategize and implement a product, software solution or other services can either be very successful or fail miserably. Therefore, every business owner and individual needs to understand the importance of project management, what their roles and responsibilities and how it impacts their ability to move forward.
Chris Daniel, a Georgia native, is the PMP Certification Guru and The Consultant in Jeans. His unique ability to make the difficult understandable in corporate settings, as well as casual talks has allowed him to work with the Top companies around the globe!
Residing in Washington, DC, Daniel moved to the nations capitol after an internship with the US Government Publishing Office. He spent almost a decade in the public sector, and served half of that career as the Director for GPO University, the agency’s corporate training arm. Then, a series of remarkable events happened:
• Chris jumped ship at age 31 to begin a boutique consulting firm from his guest bedroom;
• Then his business took off;
• Then his business flopped;
• So, he did what all CEO’s do who have very little business – wrote a book;
• Then became homeless, after becoming separated;
• So he had to get a job with a small consulting firm in Annapolis;
• And a publishing deal for Consult in Jeans, while living in Extended Stay America!
Since 2010, Chris has been a social entrepreneur who’s written 3 books and travels the globe for corporate training projects and speaking engagements. His clients include The Boeing Company, The Council on Foundations, Navy Federal Credit Union, Miami International Airport and MedStar Health.
Click to download Chris’ time management chart Chris' Perfect Days right now!