Take control of your website! No coding knowledge required.
In this (2) 4-hour course, you’ll learn how to create and maintain a gorgeous website. At the end of this class, you will have a Landing page, Contact Page and Above Me Page. Course curriculum includes:
Learn the types of WordPress themes, templates, Plug-ins and general use of a WordPress website. I will also show you how to use the following:
- My PHP Admin panel, how to use it
- WordPress Admin Console – Dashboard, Page/Post Management,
Bring life to your page using plug-ins, e.g. calendars, subscription forms, videos, etc.
Pages/Posts and eCommerce
- Understanding the difference between Pages and Posts
- Creating and Editing Pages using SiteOrigin Page Editor or Editor
- Create images and develop content for your pages
- Create tags, categories, and the use of widgets to give your page life.
- Create an eCommerce Site using Paypal, or other payment gateway.
- How to restore previous pages/posts
- How to back-up our site
- How to upload Images and PDFs
- How to add gallery items to your site
- Video and Audio files – Youtube, Quicktime videos (embed or self-hosting)
This course also comes with 3-month support services.
Note: The purchase of a domain name and wordpress package will be required prior to taking the class. We can give you options to choose from after registration.