About Getting the Job Career Readiness Training
Do not let this time go by without at least coming out to a career training and learning what you should know about how you can jump to your next job or career opportunity. At this training, we will focus on you, the working professional, retirees, veterans, and young adults so you can be successful in your career journey.
Now is the time during the summer months where you get prepared for the next hiring season. So, why not come out on a Saturday, and for 2 hours eat and learn! Below is what you will receive at this free workshop:
- No selling of any products. Just learning about career development
- Free Career Transition Information Guide eBook
- Information from Expert Guest Speakers who will share their story with you about their career journey
- How to build a lifetime Career Roadmap. This includes resume/cover letter, business acumen skills and mock interviewing skills
- Personal and Professional Branding
- Salary and Occupational Information so you know how you compete with others
- How employment affect your ability to find a job
- Scholarship Opportunities should you need to seek further education
- Handouts and access to the Workshop handouts online resources
- Addition to the Elevate and and Boost Your Career private Facebook page
- How to turn your talent into an entrepreneur opportunity
- Food and refreshments will be served
You have nothing to lose and everything to gain. In addition to the above, you also get to network with others who attend. The hiring season is drawing near. Be ready and prepared for your next opportunity. Attend this free workshop and get a jump start.
Click here to Register Now or copy and paste this link into your browser. https://www.eventbrite.com/e/career-transition-and-readiness-workshop-tickets-35088301053
This workshop is sponsored by the Business Men and Women of Color Corporate and Business Sponsors. To learn more about BMWOC, please visit www.alstntec.com.